Just my luck, my local Ulta is being renovated and everything was moved around. I looked and looked. Finally got to see a good selection of NYX products up close. Came across another line I had never seen/heard of before. But I couldn't find any Essence. I was on my way out the door when I noticed the display on the end of an aisle.
It was a little overwhelming because the line offers so many different types of products. Fortunately, there were no nail stamping products, so my international trade is still justified! But there were nail polishes, lip stuff, eye colors and liners, face products...you name it! And the prices are BEYOND reasonable! If there isn't an Ulta near you, the products are online too! And right now there is a coupon for free shipping on a $25 purchase!
Here's the breakdown of what I got:
- Quattro Eyeshadow Quad - Chic-ify and To Die For $2.99 (Not on Ulta's site)
- Color and Shine Eyeshadow - Bling Bling $2.99
- All Eyes On Me Mascara - $1.99
- 2-In-1 Kajal Pencil $1.49
- Black Mania Eyeliner Pen $2.49
- Lip Liner - Honey Bun $0.99
- Smokey Eyes Set - So What? $2.49
- Nail Art Freestyle & Tip Painter - Silver Surfer $1.99
After I swatched my colors and washed them off, the Smoky Eye Set is STILL on my arm! You should definitely check this line out. It's fun and inexpensive!